About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

17 Jun 2009

sunshine blind


Hi
Yesterday was such a lovely day......I had completed a pretty Cath Kidston patchwork Roman blind.... the sun was shining, after hanging the blind I took some photos, as it was soooo pretty thought you might like a look?

3 comments:

  1. Never mind the room (which looks absolutely fab) it's that dress you are wearing. It's flippin' gorgeous - where's it from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou!
    dress is from Boden a few years ago.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blind, and love the beams.

    ReplyDelete