About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

7 Jul 2009

folksy

I love Folksy there is always loads of lovely things to choose from. last night i was reading Nifty-thrifty blog and she loved this poster..........I got carried away and got one too!!! thanks for sharing. buy one from aardvarkonsea at Folksy


2 comments:

  1. It's so fab - I'm so pleased that other crafters have bought one too. That picture of you and your daughter to the right, I'm pretty sure you will have been told this before but ... it's not possible for you to have a daughter THAT grown up ... you look so unbelievably young. What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, thankyou.......er.......lots of happy crafting??
    x

    ReplyDelete