About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

13 Jul 2009







found this fab website it supplies fabric and lovely colourful trims,they also do gifts, thought you might be interested? The website is www.deckchairstripes.com
I paid £15.00 and received this pretty sack full of gorgeous fabric samples from the range. the fabrics are either deckchair canvas 45cms wide or furnishing fabric 150cms wide,my client chose bowling a lovely vibrant narrow stripe.
The finished cushion for garden seat,client was thrilled and I was pleased to find such a helpful stockist with lovely quality fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment