About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

12 Oct 2009

An applause please?

Well.....the day has come to unveil a piece of furniture that has taken me eight years!!!!!!


yes its a record, I was given this chaise by a lovely friend about eight years ago it was in their garage, so I gave it a new home, in my workshop under the cutting table!!! It was cosy and happy until one day I decided it was time..... out it came and hey presto!!!! Yippee its now living in the house with us!!!


so a round of applause please for the grand entrance of the chaise.....Thanks Fay, my lovely friend xx





A couple of cushions to finish:


3 comments:

  1. Love the chaise!!!!! What fun and whimsical colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fab colours! Love the chaise - and the cushions!

    ReplyDelete