About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

18 Oct 2009

Singing ByeBye Blackbird.....

Ok im being silly I know but, I have just parceled up four of my birds, Romeo being one of my all time favourites was amongst them. So I thought Id take a few last pictures before they all fly the nest! They are all going to the same destination with mother Henny Penny firmly in charge! You would think it would get easier to let them go after so many wouldnt you? Safe trip birdies.......


On a brighter note I have some more shelf space for new birdie creations im thinking owls aswell perhaps?


Romeo...
> Henny penny...
Winter Tweed Duck
Vintage Birdie
The Crew... have fun



2 comments:

  1. Love the birdies! Romeo is a real charmer isn't he?

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete