About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

18 Nov 2009

Count down to Leicester Craft Fair!

The Parklands craft fair is at Oadby Leicester on Sunday 22nd November 10.30-3.30
Im really looking forward to it and to meeting fellow online sellers from Folksy! I have my youngest daughter coming to help me so we can take it in turns to have a look around too! There are to be fifty stalls so it should be a great event! Please pop along and see us if you are in the area?
Ive set up my trusty old paste table in the workroom just to see how much stock I can fit onto it and thought I would post my show of organisation?

Some other pieces I have just finished for the fair....





Hopefully I will get chance to take some more picture at the fair on Sunday and will keep you posted :-)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Looking forward to seeing some photos afterwards.

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. are your fingers sore from all the work??? i'm off to read more of your sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes fingers ache lol! All good fun though.

    ReplyDelete