About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

17 Nov 2009

Treasures from the Cotswolds

We had a gorgeous day wandering around Broadway last weekend, the sun was shining and it was a lovely crisp day.....



Obviously we had to have a poke around the antiques shops before we could go home.....



Pretty cups and saucers ready to be made into candles, a few tins....irresistable?



The real treasure...... I know....I know... did I need any more old buttons and brooches?

YES!! I have a large collection now, aswell as bottle tops and other shiny objects just waiting to be recycled into something else.... happy days....




Must get back to work now and come back to the buttons soon

x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh a lovely post! I love that aream, we had a weekend around there in December last year. I never tire of that area. I like the sweet shop in Broadway.
    I like your finds, great buys!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete