About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

19 Dec 2009

Hooray I made it!!


Well....hi all ...here I am its the 19th December and I have had my first day off!! Yippee I have finished handsewing everybodies curtains, blinds and other soft furnishings, finished a run of very enjoyable craft fairs and am here to tell the tale!

Now its time for merryment last minute enbroidered napkins and cranberry wreaths!

For all my lovely friends and family that are a constant support especially at this busy time of year thank you sooo much!

2 comments:

  1. you look like you've been very, very busy! hopefully Christmas was thoroughly enjoyable and maybe a little relaxing? i'm off to read more of your sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a day off? slacker ;-) Happy New Year, I wish you every success!

    ReplyDelete