About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

31 Dec 2009

Well........ erm....Ive had lots of lovely time off over Christmas, its been great ive:
Eaten way tooooo much
Drank way tooooo much
Caught upwith lots of lovely friends and family and had a really great time!
Now then its time to bring in the new year YAY!! I love it all those positive wishes and resolutions.
As I was marking dates on the new callender from the old one it struck me what a great year this was, I had loads of fun trips and days out along with some great jobs with lovely customers!
This was my first year as a sole trader and its been amazing (thankyou again to my friends and family for your support)
Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone be HAPPY!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Nice to have 'met' you!
    A very Happy New Year!

    Sal ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope it is just lovely and we get to see more of you, and your pretty blog xx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just found your blog! Sending you warmest wishes for a prosperous and very happy new year!
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog via Sal's so just popped over to say Hi! and Happy New Year. Looking forward to reading more in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog (I came by via Sal). Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year - may it be a good one for you!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happppppppppppppy New Year to you too... let's hope it a good one for everyone 2...
    :oD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your lovely comments, im back now and ready for world domination!!
    x

    ReplyDelete