About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

9 Jan 2010

Im Back!!

Hello all,
well Im back now from a lovely week in the sunshine in the Canaries :-)
We had great weather and a lovely relaxing time, but what a shock to come back to this weather brrrrrr....freeeeezing, (quite nice to crunch around the garden in the untouched snow though)
anyway I thought I would just post a few photos of the blue skies:


I love to paddle along the sea edge
A lovely quiet moment....


Our friendly dove that visited every morning for any left over crumbs
Lovely sunny colours...


some pictures for future inspiration......


And finally my last indulgences before my new years diet.........


I know... I know... but its a must before the diet? Im going to be soooo good!! :-)
Anyway im looking forward to starting work on Monday I have a lovely curtain job to start the year and cant wait to get stitching!
All the best and Keep warm!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely photos - just what I needed to keep my chin up in this freezing weather! Glad you had a good time - does the diet start on Monday too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful pictures. Wish I was there... Diet here too, but postponed till snow gone - need calories to keep warm. MrsG

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos, they make me feel warmer just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh that cake looks sooo good!! I am on weight watchers..new years resolution to shift two stone!!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely time. And that cake looks delicious..and I'm sure it was! lol Sue x

    ReplyDelete