About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

14 Jan 2010

STITCH... STITCH... STITCH....

Hi all.... well the snow is still around and the diet is still going...... ahh what can we do on these cold winter evenings whilst trying to keep away from the biscuit barrel??
STITCH... STITCH... STITCH...
I decided to bring my trusty domestic machine into the house and set up at the table,after carrying various supplies from the workshop (right at the top of the garden)I set up a new cosy corner!
Look what I did ...and not a biscuit in sight!!


Laura Ashley cushions

Anoko from Romo fabrics cushions

Patchwork cushion with vintage and Cath Kidston fabrics


Warm shades patchwork cushions

Scarlet red silk cushions with cord trim

Spring tote with Sanderson fabric


Valentine Badge

Some of these items are for sale over on FOLKSY
As you can see there is a red theme going on here..... hmm...... off to find some tuquoise next I think? Thanks for your visit
x

6 comments:

  1. I love your Valentine badge!! Totally gorgeous!
    Have paid a visit to your shop!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! you have been sooo busy! I just can't get going since Christmas - it does me no good having a break!!

    I love your patchwork cushions and the brooch - lucky lady who gets that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work, you are very talented indeed. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been very busy, love the patchwork cushions! I will let you know how I get on with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how long did it take you to make all of these lovely things? no wonder you didn't have time to eat a single biscuit!

    BTW, the chickens in the pot photo on your side bar is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the coments and thanks for the purchase Sal.
    x

    ReplyDelete