About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

12 Feb 2010

Absolutely 100% Calorie Free Cup Cakes.........

Well if your anything like me and your healthy eating 2010 is slightly less than planned you might like to feast your eyes on these beauties!




Some scummy ingredients.


Out of the oven and ready to be iced when cool.........



Hey Presto!! Iced and ready to go......



Couldnt resist a few more pictures.....


Hmm its going to be difficult to let them out of my sight....


But this sweet dozen are on a mission.... they are off to the annual pink wine and cup cake Valentine evening at "Frock Dress Agency" 44 High Street Enderby Leicester.
Close your eyes now if you dont want to be tempted!!!



OOO cant guarantee these are no calories but they do look too good to eat? Cakes supplied by Cakeydaze of Hinckley Leicestershire, this lady does the most amazing cakes to order!


More pretty stuff?



As I have mentioned before the Frock Dress Agency is a great place to visit with the stock changing all the time.The evening was a fun event with lots of laughter and chatting!
There are cupcakes (vintage fabric) available for sale in my Folksy shop too.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cupcakes! Off to look in your shop now!
    Have a good weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame I missed the event I live in leciester, I shall have to pop over for a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are so, so SWEET! Can totally imagine it's hard to keep your eye off.... hmmm, you could consider a Giveaway.... hihi (;

    Wishing you a Warm & Wonderful V-Day. Oh, and i'm off to read some of your earlier posts ...

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWW how sweeet- your blog is beautiful love all your crafting ;0) glad i found your bog x kazzy x

    ReplyDelete