About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

9 Mar 2010

Birthday celebrations....

Hello there, its been two weeks since my last post and thats because ive been having a wonderful birthday fortnight!!:-)
Yes my birthday has been and gone with much fun and merriment! Just thought I would post a couple of pictures for you to see......


Dinner in China town, couldnt resist a picture of those lanterns!
Ermmm..... the rest of the photos all seem a little blurred...hmm thankyou everyone that bought me a drink, I did have a lovely time in Strattford, London, Leicester and at home.

Just my colours


Beautiful felt cushion from my lovely and very clever Mum


Pretty as a Picture.....
Print from Sascalia on Folksy on my wish list from my sister! Thankyou
I love it ... and have just the spot for it!


Anyway back to reality I have also been busy making...

<
Vintage fabric brooches..

Vintage fabric corsages. These are available to buy in my Folksy shop.
Anyway thats all for now the sewing machine is calling.... See you soon..

2 comments:

  1. It sounds as though you had a lovely birthday, that cushion is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely presents! Your mum obviously passed on her talent to you.... I love your new creations - beautiful colours! x

    ReplyDelete