About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

15 Mar 2010

Those Chickens!!

Cant believe we are in mid March already! We are getting a few sunny mornings now which is lovely..... soon be summer...... anyway before all that we have Easter!


So here is my offering...chickens made from my treasured vintage stash!




Some fabrics that I fancied a mix of wool tweed and vintage floral.


Attempt one....hmm to get the legs and beak in the right place....


Ok sorted...off we go.......



TWO!!



FOUR!!!!



SIX!!!!!! I have to say they are the best behaved chickens i have ever seen! If you fancy one for easter they are over in my Folksy shop.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute! You are very creative! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous!!And as you say they will be very well behaved..
    Warm Wishes,
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Vow how adorable and sweet birdies! I have just made pinccushion in that way (simple)...I think I need to make few chickens!
    You have wonderful blog with beautiful crafts - I'm happy I found you!
    Sunny wishes from Crete! Teje

    ReplyDelete