About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

26 Apr 2010

LOVING THE JOB.........

Spring time and the busy journey to work........hmmm......loving my job as I make my way to work. This is a glorious time of year, with everything fresh, bluebells and blossom.....
Magnolia in full blooms...
feathery twisted willow...

The workroom in sight....

View from the workroom door... It really is lovely to have the door open, music playing as I sew...Yes I really do love my job!
I have had some lovely jobs in the last few weeks, with the spring feeling...Cath Kidston..always sooo pretty...


Contrast frill at the top...

This window was so sunny it was difficult to get a photo, but you get the general idea? Pretty?

Cath kidston with pretty pompom edging...
Another of my favourite fabric companies Deckchair stripes see their range here.
' Pretty in Pink' another lovely fabric from Deckchair stripes


Cool denim and linen stripes...
How great is this multi-coloured trim? Find the whole range here.
Decorative cushion...


For more information on prices or making up fabrics for curtains, cushions, and blinds please contact me, I would love to here from you, I send out all soft furnishings carefully packaged and ready to hang.
thanks for looking
x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely work! Isn't it a joy to work with beautiful fabrics?
    And your garden! It's so pretty!
    I was just recommending Deckchair stripes to one of my students today - I love their combination of colours and stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, yes I use them alot, great for Roman Blinds and great helpful company too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely garden & I'm a pom-pom fan. Fabulous curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is so inviting, your curtains are Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there
    just popped by to say hello. Love those blinds with the pompom trim! They look great and what can you say about CK that hasn't already been said.
    Your garden looks great too.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blinds and curtains - so fresh and stylish. My house is long overdue a makeover - short of time at present though. Envious of your journey to work!

    ReplyDelete