About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

14 Apr 2010

Sweet Sixteen......

I cant believe it.... Alice my little baby girl was sixteen on Thursday!!
We had a lovely sunny weekend in London together, just thought I would post some of her pictures.....


sitting in the sun


Lovely blue skies... walking through Notting Hill..
We couldnt resist? This antique shop Alice's on Portobello Road was just slightly older than Alice??
we did have lovely fresh strawberry crepes here too but unfortunately there werent around long enough to photo!!


Sunday morning in Kensington Gardens for coffee and pastry picnic, does life get any better?? Obviously everyones favourite... Peter Pan...


And his friends...
An old tin collage I made for Alice for her birthday, the picture is Alice at two years old... looks different but always such a treasure.

Anyway that was our weekend, so back to stitching now, hope you enjoyed the pictures.

x

2 comments:

  1. love the collaged tin, happy birthday to Alice.....ohhh to be 16 again!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy sweet 16 alice!!!! i'm throwing confetti...oops, someone will have to clean it up. LOL.

    also thanks for sharing your day photos. i feel like i've popped over to england for a bit!! <3

    ReplyDelete