About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

22 Jan 2013


Wow what happened to all the time from my last post!

A fantastic and busy 18 months! For all you bloggers out there you will know what I mean when I say the blogging is always in your head.....whether its thinking...what a great picture that is, or...a great find that you want to share! Well having the last few days taken over by snow I thought what better time?
a must is to update some pictures...so much has changed, the girls both settled into uni life. Some fantastic jobs completed at Midsummer stitches a new addition ....GREEN HOUSE (covered in snow) but with the promise of wonderful flowers and vegetable for the coming year!

Hmmm..... first for some colour (is there anything better?)

 

Poppies plucked from a very overgrown allotment in the summer...



Cupcakes made at the jubilee celebrations.....





Chickens overtaking the kitchen as ever....



Back with more soon....

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are the reason for my diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Andrea.... I wish I had your willpower!
    x

    ReplyDelete