About Me

Hi there

thankyou for visiting my blog.I work from my lovely workroom at the top of the garden. I design and create beautiful handmade curtains, blinds and all aspects of soft furnishings including, pelmets, lampshades, valances and cushions. Mainly I work alone with the help of small team during busy periods.

In addition to the soft furnishings I have a huge passion for all things vintage. I adore decorative textiles, beads buttons etc.

Throughout the year I will be exhibiting at various handmade gift fairs and shows.

22 Aug 2013

My Eldest Daughter Jessica-Faye's 21st Birthday Celebrations



Angela and Alices sugary creation 




Champagne 21st Keep Sake from Alice



Afternoon tea at Kilworth is always a lovely indulgent treat, so a 21st was the perfect excuse!




       The cabbage white who joined us for afternoon tea... 




Jessica in York 

No comments:

Post a Comment